I miss doing those tag posts. Ya know, where your friends tag you and you answer the questions. I just miss ‘em.
I find there’s a fantastic parallel between Wonderland and adulthood. Think about it.
I feel so hollow.
Down the rabbit hole, once again.
I can’t wait until I can sleep again.
I am still tired.
I’m so tired all the time.
Headphones on, music up, and world out. That’s how I like it.
1. Do you have any regrets? Yes.
2. Do you have a deep, dark secret? No.
3. Have you ever hurt someone? Not that I’m aware.
4. Have you ever self-harmed? Yes.
5. How would you like to be remembered? Smart, independent, and together.
6. Who are the three most important people in your life? Parents, my sister, and my brother.
7. Was there one event that changed your life and the way you think? Several
8. Would you sacrifice everything for love? No.
9. Are you afraid of dying? No.
10. Have you ever been abused? No.
11. Have you ever been in love? Only with fictional people.
12. Are you happy with who you are? No.
13. Would you ever give up your life to save someone else’s? Yes.
14. Have you changed at all in the last year? Definitely
15. Would you ever settle for someone you didn’t feel was “the one”? No.
16. Is there someone you can tell everything to without fear of judgment? Just my therapist.
17. Are you pursuing your dreams? No.
18. Do actions speak louder than words? Absolutely
19. Is there something you would never do? I never say never.
20. What makes you uncomfortable? People.
Don’t let anyone tell you what you’re capable of. Don’t let them stop you because you don’t have the right skills, or because you don’t have ‘talent’, or even because you don’t look right for something. Learn that skill, screw talent, and ignore their body-shaming. Do what makes you happy, and ignore everyone else.
Cracked clouds. Glow clouds. Thunder clouds. Lots of clouds.
I’m reading Good Omens for the 2nd time. It’s even better than the 1st time.
Character development is almost just as fun as creating dragons.